Parents, we are asking if you or your child has any type of exposure, please notify us immediately. It is critical that we are aware so that we can keep all the children and the families safe that attend our facility. We do understand that it is an inconvenience for you as it is for us as well. Let us work together to keep everyone safe. We appreciate all your cooperation in this matter.
Quality Care CDC Inc.
List of Protocols
- Drop off and pick up in the lobby only.
- Parents are required to sanitize hands before touching surfaces in the lobby.
- All parents and staff must wear a face mask.
- All children 3 years and older must wear a face mask.
- Temperatures taken when entering the building.
- Sanitize lobby and classroom all surfaces and toys multiple times per day.
- Professionally sanitized every 4 weeks.
- Anyone directly exposed to COVID-19 is excluded from childcare for 3 to 5 days and must have a negative test result to return including staff.
- Any child and siblings that test positive for COVID-19 is excluded for 14 days and must have a negative test result to return to childcare (this includes all siblings and parents).
- Any classroom that had direct exposure is sprayed and sanitized immediately and left closed for 2 full business days.
- Increased handwashing for children and staff.
- As a courtesy to other families, we would like to start allowing only 3 parents in the lobby at a time.